14 June, 2013

Perfect *-*

Halooooo :D
Perfect day, I mean, kind of..
Went to the prep class in the morning -.-
But my bestie invited me and my boyfriend (we are all best friends) to go well no place particularly, just hang out ;)
It was awsome, best friend, boyfriend, do I need anything else ?
Well my period would be great, it is 2 weeks late, and I'm going crazy, i'm always mad and grumpy, nobody can stand me, and worst I'm not hungry, both of 'em were a pain in my ass today 'cause of it -.- I know they are just worried, but if I eat I throw up. By the way I'm NOT pregnant.
My bestie's bf is talking shit about me, NOT nice, specially now 'cause I'm always sad and willing to cry (my period makes me feel like this) :(
Oh we took so many photos, felt like we were in a photo session :3
Some of them were cute, some not really $:
It was perfect *-*


I think my bf has some kind of problem, he has been "tired", but he looks sad to me, but he doesn't want to tell me what is going on, I'm startin' to worry :S
Somebody help meeeeeeeeee please ?

I just read everything I just wrote I look bipolar, right ? WEIRD.

No comments: