20 June, 2013

One Exam To Go

Here I am again, but this time with one less exam :D Yeeeeeeeeeei
I was really nervous, shaking but it was quite easy, it was kind of silly, looking behind now :$
Whatever, what matters is that it went alright, that's it.
My boyfriend is better from whatever he had, he is normal now.
For a few days I was talking to him the way he talked to me, cold and distante, I guess it worked. Good, because as I already said, I'm a very unpacient person.
Leaving that theme, because I really don't want to talk about it. There is just one exam left :D
Maths -.-
Well I don't really need to study, my marks are good, it just enters in my head and even if I'm not paying attention I understand it, wich is really weird, but I don't mind, 'cause I can be distracted and listen at the same time. Awesome :D
Well bye, I don't have anything more to write, sorry :$

No comments: