17 June, 2013

Just like Titanic

I'm quite sad :( I don't know particularly why, I miss my boyfriend, I really do and makes me more sad because I think he doesn't miss me back, maybe I'm just paranoid. My mind is spining and I don't seem to find answers anywhere, I mean I think he likes, but not enough to love, and it makes me sad. Since the moment we first kiss I felt something weird, strange and not appropriate because I had a boyfriend (the old one). I think I already loved him but just hadn't figured out.
For months people told me every day, someone came to me and said "he loves you, can't you see that?", I never saw that, we were best friends, but other people saw more than I could, and we kissed I actually thought it was true, but now we are dating, and guess what ? I don't feel it, I think he sees me as a friend, I don't like the feeling, I like to feel the love, the care, kisses etc.. He does that but I think it's like friends, and it hurts, I wanna vry, but I can't, the damn tear doesn't want to fall, I'm freaking out.
I guess I'm going down just like Titanic.

No comments: