13 June, 2013

EXAMS!! S:

Hi xx
I'm taking prep classes for the 9th grade exams, how boring right ? :$
Well supposedly it is for the entire class, but most of them don't give a shit, maybe I should do same, but I actually want to be someone in life. Even going to damn classes I'm not really interested, at first when I thought of it, I had the idea of fun, forget class, friends and boyfriend. But guess what, there are only a few people in the classes, and the ones that are, even being some of my closest friends, they really want to study for the exam, so it's not fun. My boyfriend is going to fail the year, he is going to take a course with computers and shit. It is good for him maybe he will raise his grades, I really hope so. I'm a bit sad because I always thought we were going to the same school, since we've been actual friends, when we started dating, even more, but it looks like it is not going to happen so... :(
I just want him to be successful and happy, with me of course xD Just kidding :D
But hey what kind of girlfriend would I be if I don't worry about him ?
He could at least come to the prep classes no ? Just to be with me, no need to study xD
I'm bored at home, I've got nothing to do here, I want to go out with my friends,but their parents don't let them, really stupid, whatever.
And the boyfriend can't go out either, he has to take care of his younger brothers, I would like to go to his house to help, just to be with him, but his mother probably wouldn't find it I don't know funny ? :s
Well bye :)

No comments: