18 June, 2013

Boring.

I'm BORED.
Damn damn damn what I do to have you near <3
Still listening to Avril ._.
Guess what I'm alone, somebody join me please ? 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaask ((:

http://ask.fm/takemetherepls

Get to know me better or you can insult me like other people, I don't care (:
I'm just bored, I really need to find something to do.
Seriously I'm going crazy

I wish you were here :$
The song just ended :3
Next:
When you're gone, love it xx
Sad songs for a sad girl, right ?
That's life and you know what ?
LIFE'S A BITCH.

This song is for my father, I always remind him when I hear it (:
He passed away when I was 7, I miss him so much :(

" And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breath I need to feel you here
With me yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
When you're gone 
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
will always get me through the day
And make it okay I miss you "
:(((
Love you Dad <3

No comments: